Friday, March 25, 2011

Eichner Life

This week we got visitors! Nate's parents came to visit. We had a good break from taxes!!! We actually got to go to a movie and out to dinner.

Getting bigger everyday!


Nate is getting ready for the babies...I always have a project for him.



Tax season is not as happy as our faces appear, but we accountant wife can have a good time, even without our husbands! So for ladies night out for Cooper Norman we played bunco at the Blue Lakes Country Club. And I discovered I was horrible at it!


My niece, Mercedes, is so fun to play with. I couldn't get over the fact that she just fell asleep while I was holding her.


Ok, so try this. Stand your broom up and let go. According to a co-worker it's due to the time of year, the equinox...tilt of the earth's axis? It's crazy! We had ours up for a whole day before I just put it away in fear it might fall and spook me in the middle of the night.






1 comment:

Danielle and Brian said...

I love that little belly of yours. YOu look great! We just bought our crib today and it got me very excited. I hope that you guys are doing well