Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Favorites...

Some of my favorite things...

  1. fresh air...it seems like lately I'll do anything just to get outside
  2. baby coos and smiles
  3. neutrogena face towelettes. my mother introduced me and i'm a huge fan, It's enough to have to brush teeth, floss, and remove contacts... plus wash your face. These are my life saver! Love them!
  4. Popsicles and any form of ice cream
  5. company.. visiting with friends, which seems much harder these days
  6. NAPS
  7. my husband, although I don't always show or express it, he is my lifesaver and such an amazing husband and daddy
  8. primary songs and the gospel of Jesus Christ-it puts the everyday in perspective
  9. A nice warm shower. It's amazing what a luxury these have become since the babies arrived!
  10. but of course a biggy on the list are my babies...

Cadester

 Claire Bear
Truly there are so many favorites...shopping, holidays and traditions, surprises, sunshine etc etc, but above all my ultimate favorite is my family. Nate, Cade, and Claire, and all our extended family... and the beautiful plan of salvation which makes eternal families possible.  I can't imagine life without them!


No comments: