Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life As We Know It...

Nate and I, along with some friends thought we would check out shoshone falls while it was roaring... and it really was. There was so much water. It is so pretty and it was a beautiful day, no wind. Good weather has been a little hard to come by this year. Happy Easter! This year we went up to Kendrick, ID for Easter. We knew it would be our last chance to go up there before the twins arrive. We had such a good time. We love our families and are so excited when we get to go spend time with them. (And dresses make me look huge!) Well, it is also partially true...I am getting pretty big (it's not just the dress that makes me look that way.) My favorite thing about being pregnant is that I love to see peoples' reaction when they ask when I am due and I tell them July. They give the old Ooohh which really is like the're saying, I thought you were due any day now.... Sometimes Nate or I will then tell them we are having twins and they totally give the oh ok. Like, that explains it. I love it. It makes me laugh.


Yeah for family and celebrations! While we were in Kendrick, Nate's sister was so sweet and she held a baby shower with all the family on Nate's side of the family. It was a good time and I got such cute stuff. I just can't wait to have the babies here!!!








2 comments:

Chelsey Robertson said...

Yay for some belly pics!! You are looking great Jules! I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than you even though I'm due 2 weeks after and I only have one baby in there!

Brooke said...

You are freaking adorable.