Tuesday, May 24, 2011

wicked!

Nate and I recently went to WICKED and it was amazing. We had been planning this for awhile and to be quite honest I was afraid I may not be able to make the trip to Boise for the show do to our expecting, but I have been so lucky to have such a good pregnancy thus far. I am still working full time and the babies are both 3 pounds 13 ounces as far as our ultrasound goes from last week. We are begining to be limited in our activities and my energy level continues on its downward plummit but I really can't complain. I have been very good otherwise. Nate, although not pregnant, is probably feeling just as tired. He is still pretty busy at work and in his spare time he tends to his outside "duties" and then he has carried on as a machine. He is studying for the CPA test. He is taking his last one this Saturday and hopefully he will pass and be done for good before the babies get here!!!!



I am getting huge! And I am feeling it! I am about 30-31 weeks in this photo and I am only getting bigger from here!

4 comments:

Shari said...

I love wicked too, It is one of my favorite. I am so excited for you. Can I get your address? My e-mail is sagummow@gmail.com Good luck!!!

Johanna said...

You look AMAZING! So excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Jealous! And you look aweseome! Can't wait for these babes to arrive!

Britt and Chad said...

Wow, that's awesome that Nate is about to finish his last test, Chad's just getting started on the CPA tests. He starts the becker study course this Saturday and he won't finish til November. I'm preparing myself to be a single mom. You're lucky he's almost done. If he has any tips or advice, feel free to pass it our way ha.