Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween party animals!

There were Halloween festivities all weekend long with the ward party, neighborhood party (which we didn't even make), and actual Halloween day.
For the Halloween party Nate and I too attempted to dress up like we were from the 80s.  I felt like it was the least we could do since we failed to do the usual pumpkin carving, decorating haunted houses etc.  So there you can see my 80s workout gear...I just think I might wear it more often..I mean look how hot that is! I love the 80s!
 Here are our beautiful babies dressed in their skeleton outfits all tuckered out from partying all night!
 Cade with his smarties...
 And Claire trying to break into the starbursts!
They were true party animals at the Ward Halloween party!

On actual Halloween day we went trick or treating at Cooper Normon, the accounting office where daddy works.  Following that we spent some time with my extended family that lives here in Twin Falls and Buhl.  We celebrated some November birthdays and made tin foil dinners.  The babies were so fun to see in their costumes.  We can't wait for next year when we get to take them trick or treating...hard to imagine them walking...

No comments: