Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Nate 11.11.11

Nate's last year in his 20's...

 Nate celebrated his birthday this year by getting the day off from work and hanging out with the family.  Considering Nate is extremely difficult to shop for since he never asks for anything or really gives any hints for that matter...he got a new hat for his collection and an itunes gift card for his new iphone.  (it is hard enough for me to hold off opening presents until the day of his birthday so naturally we opened them first thing in the morning.
 I definitely made him a birthday cake that I'm not proud to say we almost ate the entire thing between the two of us! ...in one day.
The babies watching daddy open his presents!
We got to play all day and in the evening we were lucky enough to get babysitters and Nate and I got to go out to a movie!

1 comment:

Salmon's said...

They are getting so big! They are so cute I just wanna get those cheeks.